3Chi Delta 8 THC Cartridge
3Chi Delta 8 THC Cartridge comes in a glass bottle (cartridge) with a mouthpiece on one of the ends. The CCELL cartridge’s core is made of ceramic. This design gives you the best vaping experience you’ve ever had.
Like all Delta-8 products, are a little harsh on the chest and throat. It’s because their products are highly concentrated and 100 percent pure, containing 95 percent Delta-8 THC and the remaining 5% being terpenes from specific strains.